HOW CAN I POST MY NAME CHANGE AD, AS IT IS DIFFICULT TO WRITE IN BENGALI, CAN I WRITE IN ENGLISH AND THEN YOU CAN TRANSLATE IT IN BENGALI IN ANANDABAZAR PATRIKA, HOOGHLY

Answer:

For Language Translation, you will find the language transcription option on the 'Compose ad' page. Please check mark that option and then enter the Ad Matter. After you type any word inside the box, of your preferred language in English script and press space, the word will automatically be transcripted in your preferred language.

While, if you intend to completely translate the ad matter from English to the preferred regional language, then you can make use of the inbuilt translator on in the Compose Ad section. In this section, you will find the "Language Translation- Complementary Service!"  at the bottom, simply choose that and your English ad will be translated, edited and then printed in the preferred language by the publication.

You can start the ad booking of your Bengali Name Change advertisement from the Anandabazar Patrika Name Change Ad Rates page. Select the preferred edition as Hooghly and then proceed to the Compose Ad space where you must specify the sub-category as "Change of Name" so that the ad is published under the right segment. Then confirm  the release dates and clear the payment for the same through the online or offline payment mediums.

Change of Name Ad for Anandabazar Patrika Hooghly
Rs.1430 /130 characters Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Anandabazar Patrika, Change of Name, How to Book Post date: 06/11/2018 - 09:41AM