Hi, I would like to publish a Matrimonial Ad in Anandabazar Patrika (Kolkata Edition). Request you to please let me know how to proceed for this. Provide me an email id or contact no by which I may contact you for this. Thanks! Sudeep D Majumder

Answer:

Dear Customer! Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.comAs per your requirement to publish your Matrimonial Ad in Anandabazar Patrika, please visit the ABP Matri Ad Rates page. You can get your rates for individual locations and discount packages for multiple locations in this section. You just have to select the type of ad for which you want your ad to be published and check the rates accordingly for the same.

You may also visit the ABP Kolkata Ad Rates and here select your category as Matrimonial to review the rates and discount packages that are available for the Kolkata edition of ABP. 

Once you’re done selecting your rates or discount packages, click on the Book Now option and continue with your booking. For the following steps to complete your ad booking please refer to the Online Booking Tutorial page. The slides displayed here will provide you with online visual assistance on how to book an ad through our website. This will help you in booking your ad quickly and quiet conveniently via our website.

For more queries you can call us on our number 09830629298. You may also drop in your queries as e-mails at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com.

Related to: Anandabazar Patrika, Matrimonial, How to Book, Discount Rate Post date: 22/07/2014 - 05:41PM