- Circulates 6m copies
- Circulated outside Bengal
- No.1 Bengali Newspaper
- Best ad option in Bengal
Select your Category for Anandabazar Patrika Classifieds below :
Situation WantedClick here
To RentClick here
Wedding ArrangementsClick here
Public NoticeClick here
Court or Marriage NoticeClick here
Share CertificateClick here
Change of NameClick here
Lost and FoundClick here
Commercial PersonalClick here
Marriage BureauClick here
Other Click Here
Anandabazar Patrika is circulated around the following locations :
Ciculation: 12,77,801 copies
Ciculation: 12,77,801 copies
Ciculation: 3,52,112 copies
Ciculation: 64,274 copies
Edition:North and South 24 Pgs
Ciculation: 52,773 copies
Ciculation: 40,439 copies
Ciculation: 40,358 copies
Ciculation: 34,325 copies
Ciculation: 20,000 copies
Ciculation: 19,959 copies
Ciculation: 17,503 copies
Ciculation: 13,992 copies
Ciculation: 12,167 copies
Ciculation: 11,017 copies
|Advertisement Section||Publishing Days||Booking Deadline|
|Anandabazar Patrika Classified||Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday||2 day(s) Prior|
|Ad Categories: Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Public Notice, Obituary, Education etc.|
Why advertise in Anandabazar Patrika Classified?
Before straight away booking classified ads in Anandabazar Patrika, learn about the benefits of advertising in this daily.
- Wide Circulation and Coverage- This newspaper has an extensive coverage within the state of Bengal covering Bankura, Birbhum, Hooghly, Howrah, Kolkata, Kolkata (Sunday), Krishi Burdwan, Medinipur, Murshidabad, Nadia, North & South 24 Pgs and Purulia.
- Best platform to reach the Bengali Community- Being the leading Bengali newspaper, Anandabazar Patrika has a wide circulation and readership numbers across Bengal and in few major cities of India.
- Cost-effective- Advertising rates in Anandabazar Patrika is reasonable and this helps in reaching out to your target market without splurging lot of money. The advertising cost of classified text and display ads varies but it is affordable for both businesses and individual advertisers.
- Reliable advertising platform- Anandabazar Patrika has a strong influence on the readers because of their reputation and uncompromising service throughout the years. It is one of the primary sources of information for the people of Bengal. So this makes them the most reliable platform for booking classified ads.
The newspaper earned utmost popularity for its matrimonial, recruitment and property classified ads. So, book your Anandabazar Patrika with releaseMyAd and avail exciting offers now!
How to Book Classified Ad in Anandabazar Patrika Newspaper ?
releaseMyAd shall now help you to book classified ads in Anandabazar Patrika in the easiest way. Book your ad by following the below steps-
- Select a suitable category for your classified ad in Anandabazar Patrika
- Select ad type between classified text and classified display
- Select any suitable ad booking package or any specific edition to book your Anandabazar Patrika Ad
- Next, proceed to compose ad or you can upload your own designed matter in case of classified display ads.
- Select a suitable sub-category under the main heading for your classified ad
- Finally, proceed to select the release dates and make payment using any of the various payment modes available with us.
Well, now you can book Anandabazar Patrika classified text and display ads via releaseMyAd instantly! Enjoy a hassle free ad booking with us.
You can book classified ads in Anandabazar Patrika under the following categories - Business Ads, Matrimonial Ads, Property Ads, Recruitment Ads, Public Notice, Obituary, Service, Travel ads, Tender Ads and Announcements at discounted rates via releaseMyAd. releaseMyAd is the authorized online booking portal which simplifies your Ad booking process by enabling you to book the ad just in 3 easy steps. We can book your Anandabazar Patrika Ad in major cities of West Bengal which include Bankura, Birbhum, Hooghly, Howrah, Kolkata, Kolkata (Sunday), Krishi Burdwan, Medinipur, Murshidabad, Nadia, North & South 24 Pgs and Purulia.
How classified ads in Anandabazar Patrika are priced?
Anandabazar Patrika provides numerous advertising options to the advertiser which includes advertising in two different formats and one can also customize the style and font according to their preference. For both ad formats, the advertising rates are different because of the difference in their format and ad placement.
- Classified Text Ads in Anandabazar Patrika are published in a simple running text. They are charged on the basis of per character used in the ad content. Now if you want to add enhancements like colors, tick marks, borders then you need to pay additional charges for better visibility of your ad.
- Classified Display Ads in Anandabazar Patrika are charged on the basis of per square centimeter. You can combine different images, logos, fonts in your ad. For black and white or color advertisements, the cost may vary.
releaseMyAd is the largest online ad booking platform in India. Since we are authorized byINS, the main governing council of media publications, the publication house sends us direct ad rates which are the cheapest. Thus you don't have to pay any additional charges. Our ad booking portal is the easiest and convenient way to book classified advertisements in Anandabazar Patrika online.
Hurry up! Book your classified ad in Anandabazar Patrika today and get special discounts and exciting offers only with releaseMyAd!
About Anandabazar Patrika
ABOUT Anandabazar Patrika
Anandabazar Patrika is the leading Bengali language- a daily newspaper with a circulation of over 1.1 million. It is owned and published by the ABP group. The newspaper publishes latest news on national and Global affairs, sports, business, entertainment, technology, science, health etc. Anandabazar Patrika is read mostly in the Bengali households as it upholds the tradition and culture of Bengal. The newspaper earned utmost popularity for its matrimonial, recruitment and property classified ads.
Over the years Anandabazar Patrika has maintained a fair editorial policy which has eventually helped them to create a strong brand name for itself. So it has been the first choice of every advertiser(especially for classified ads) who wishes to reach out to the Bengali speaking community.